“You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him discover it within himself”.
Coaching managers and executives in these and other similar issues:
- Moving successfully up to the next level
- Fast and effective transition to a new role
- Becoming more emotionally intelligent
- Building, leading and motivating teams
- Conflict management
- Intercultural effectiveness
- Changing to a new company
- Making a new career move
Life coaching helps the client
- understand his situation
- clarify how he wants to change it
- develop strategies to make the change
- keep him focussed
- deal with the issues that get in the way – like fear, lack of stamina or pessimism
- achieve balance when dealing with stress, time management and work-life-balance
How does it work?
I agree with my clients what they want to achieve and how they want to work. We can arrange regular meetings or work by phone or Skype/FaceTime. I can draw on a number of techniques to help clarify the way forward – from NLP or coaching techniques to practical tips gained over 20 years working with people and companies in the U.K., Germany and the Netherlands. The client is always in charge – my role is not to impress him with all the techniques I have learned but rather to listen to what he has to say.